Make Change for Children 2014
Be a Change Maker!
|With a lot of passion and some planning, you can join our family-helping-family, kid-helping-kid campaign to benefit the millions of children living without loving, permanent families. Sign up to raise awareness & funds with your family, schoolmates or as an individual. You could even become a top fundraiser or top team and get featured on our website – or win other fun prizes! Here are some ways to get involved. |
- Now is the perfect time to ask your school, Girl/Boy Scout Troop, place of worship, or community organization to get involved. Our Resources for Supporters page has everything you might need. Email our Make Change for Children Campaign Director, Jennifer Mellon Peterson, at email@example.com to learn more about our Make Change for Children Curriculum for schools!
- Start planning a party! If you're throwing a birthday, Halloween, or any sort of party this fall, give it a special purpose by turning it into a Make Change for Children event. Order a Change Maker Collection kit by emailing Jennifer Mellon Peterson.
- Start to fundraise online!
- Start by supporting yourself. Then, ask 10 friends to donate $10 or more.
- Check with your company and remind your donors about matching gifts.
- Send personalized e-mails to your friends and family asking for their support. We have templates available to get you started on the Resources for Supporters page
Last year one of our wonderful participants - Shirley Erdman's - husband wrote Make Change for Children song! Emerson & Angie Hatch inspired Shirley to get involved and now we have this amazing video, created by Sevens-Gate Studios.
Check out Emerson Hatch, Winner of the 2012 Change Maker Award, an award given for outstanding service and dedication to help orphans and vulnerable children around the world by raising awareness of their plight throughout the Make Change for Children Campaign.